SUBSCRIBE to PapaAlphaBlog
- How to make food choices that the lawyer in you would be proud of
- Interview: My Authentic Life Magazine
- Once you start making good money, don’t make this mistake
- Living Life On Purpose
- A Different Way to Think About Work Life Balance: Principles vs. Prescriptions
- How to build your body while you bill your hours
- My Inspiring Father
Managing Life Well.
Part I: Finding the RPM Gauge for Your Life
For people who want to succeed in life in their role as a spouse, as a parent, and in their career. Success in any one of those three areas is tough enough; success in two of the areas is even tougher; and success in all three feels near impossible, on most days.
All great quests, begin with great questions. Asking questions is the genesis of growth and seeking the answers is the route to it.